Service Center Management System ( SCMS ):
The Service Center Management System is a software package for controlling the workflow (sequence of operations in a process) like in an automobile workshop and creating a better experience to the customers on their work progress. Production manager can track the each vehicles status through the system. The main advantage of the SCMS is to utilize the resources at it is maximum level. The SCMS system provides various reports to analyze the work progress and utilization reports.
• Login Screen.
• User profile.
• Front Office.
• Production Manager.
• Person Load.
• Car status
• Service advisor screen.
• Function (create, delete, change)
• Car Owner info.
• Parts selection.
• Selected parts.
• Time estimate.
• Production manager screen.
• Detail info, Parts info, Car info.
• Load in shop.
• Job details (Beating, Putty, Making etc).
• Completed status.
• Car status at workshop.
• Job status.
• Job card print.
• C#, MySQL.
• XML, CSS.
• Service Scheduling based on time
• Automatic allocation of parts and
• Personnel timesheets.
• Hard and soft copy job cards, checklists.
• Report on work completed using job class
& job level.
• Car models support.
• Employee information.
• Workshop bay information.
• DB Backup.
• Job type (painting, denting putty etc).
• Job information.
• Job types (small, medium, large etc).
Copyright 2012 © TKM Infotech Private Limited | All rights reserved
Enduring Values, Lasting Solutions.